Co-founder of photography start-up to bring an end to poorly taken photographs of high-end events and bring professional event coverage within reach of everybody. Uses modded Canon cameras and modified Android phones that transmit photos as they are taken to a central editors platform over 4G or WiFi. One or more seasoned editors staff the primary queue and tag appropriate photos for editing and touch up. One or more experts using a pipeline of Adobe software to edit the tagged photos from the primary to the secondary queue, where they are picked up for publishing to a variety of private or public channels: publishers, facebook, internet, social media, etc.
- Set-up of website to showcase high quality photography of events
- Development of freemium product portfolio
- Tech support during coverage of TEDx Amsterdam in 2015
- System Administration and Engineer of cloud platform
- Documentation of the system, method and process workflow