The St. Maarten Nature Foundation (SMNF) needed a webmaster for their website, which had gone without support and care for more than a year. WordPress and plugins needed to be updated, backups checked and scheduled and its staff was in need of some training to access existing content and amend or update it.
- Privately hosted WordPress.org site
- Divi theme builder plugins as well as several others
- Minor lay-out tweaks and updates
- Optimize site using Google PageSpeed tools to make site load quicker over St Maarten’s slow internet connections
- Link Social Media accounts to publish system so that any update can be sent to all channels for maximum impact and reach
- Train staff in using WordPress features on desktop and mobile